2016 Contest entry by Bruce Deloach
2014 Contest entry by Dave Alexander
2015 Contest entry by Ron Drummond
2015 Contest entry by Alexandria Krenz
2015 Contest entry by Pearle Sandstrom-Smith
Type your paragraph here.
2013 Contest entry by Chad Cunningham
Big changes coming in 2018. We went digital.
The Pueblo Eagle Days photo contest is going going in a new direction. All photos will be entered in digital format only and displayed in a “digital gallery” during the Eagle Festival events on February 3.
This will be a first year and there will likely be some glitches in the process. In fact, we are still ironing out the details on formats and how photos will be entered.
We will post that information as soon as possible, the goal is Wednesday, January 10.
In the meantime, grab your camera or go through your favorite pictures from the past year. Please review the rules carefully and plan to enter your best photos! All money collected in entry fees is given to the Nature and Wildlife Discovery Center of Pueblo to support raptor center operations. Here is what we are looking for:
Official Contest Rules:
• Landscape, birds and native wildlife
• All photos must be taken in South East Colorado area within 2017
• Photos can be entered in one of three categories: Landscape, Native Wildlife and Birds (not just eagles). The entrant must indicate which category they want to be judged. Photos cannot be judged in more than one category.
• All photos will be entered into a People’s Choice category. No additional entry fee is required for this category and judging will occur on this website within the week before the award program. A special prize for the People’s Choice category will be awarded at the Festival on February 3.
Entry Fees and Dates
• The contest is open to the general public: to both amateur and professional photographers.
• All photos must have been taken in South East Colorado and the location must be indicated in the entry form. Photos must have been taken within the last year (2017) and never entered into this contest before.
• We encourage entries from young photographers. If you are a minor (under the age of 18) you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian. The parent or guardian must sign the entry/permission form. All youth entries (up to 12 years old) are free to enter.
• All photos must be original and taken by the submitting entrant.
• Any entry deemed inappropriate by the Eagle Day staff or sent in a digital format or resolution that does not display well on a full screen will be disqualified.
• Computer created entries and photos that have been enhanced and/or altered (other than cropping) will be disqualified.
• Releases that cannot be verified for authenticity (including missing, incomplete or incorrect contact information on the form) may result in the disqualification of the entry.
This is the information that will be posted soon.
Copyright Pueblo Eagle Days. All rights reserved.